Not that I know of. Wife had someone calling her phone at all hours of the day. She went to the Alltel store in Wise, they told her all they could do was change her number.
Is there a way to block phone numbers from calling your cell phone and if so how do you do it? Thanks in advance for any help.
Not that I know of. Wife had someone calling her phone at all hours of the day. She went to the Alltel store in Wise, they told her all they could do was change her number.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
This person just keeps calling and I answered one day and they said that this used to be their old number and that they were trying to get there voicemail messages. It gets really aggravating!
wow - that person would be an idiot.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
can't block numbers from cell phones..
Bookmarks